Diep in die Berg has a soft elegant indoor chapel for your wedding ceremony as well as a beautiful modern reception venue that can accommodate up to 230 guests with a dance floor. Our breathtaking gardens are green throughout the year and can be reserved for an optional outdoor experience.
Diep in die Berg’s Wedding Planner will bring elegance, quality and personal attention to the planning of your wedding including her vast experience, from the first meeting to your perfectly orchestrated wedding day.
Feel free to contact us regarding our three beautifully laid out wedding packages or let us tailor-make your package to suit your budget and needs.
Experience luxury at its best!
INDOOR CHAPEL :
Our beautiful and quaint Indoor Chapel is located against the Bronberg Mountain and surrounded by the most breath-taking scenery. The venue is fully air-conditioned and comes with beautiful wrought iron chairs and cushions. Your guests will be welcomed with refreshing Oasis filtered water with seasonal fruits (Chefs Choice) before they are seated for the grand entrance. Rehearsals can be scheduled with your Wedding Planner, depending on availability of the venue.
OUTDOOR CHAPEL :
Our breath-taking gardens and courtyards with their tranquil water features are one of the many things that make our venue so charming. With over fifty indigenous trees, beautiful sunsets over the mountain our couples can be sure that their special “I DO” moment, will be an unforgettable experience. Your guests will be welcomed with refreshing Oasis filtered water with seasonal fruits (Chefs Choice) before they are seated for the grand entrance. Rehearsals can be scheduled with your Wedding Planner, depending on availability of the venue.
STANDARD CEREMONY INCLUDES :
- 2x Large Tuscan Urns (excluding flower arrangements)
- 8 x Wrought Iron Aisle Stands (excluding pillar candles)
- 2x Confetti Stands (excluding confetti)
- 2x Large Candle Stands on either side of the Chapel (excluding dinner candles)
- Ceremony kneeling bench
- Wrought Iron Podium
- Wedding ceremony PA system and microphone facility
BANQUET HALL : (MIN 70 – MAX 230 GUESTS)
Our luxurious Banquet Reception Venue has a cosy en-suite lounge area with a fire place and an elegant fully licensed bar with concertina doors that opens up in full, to ensure that your guests will be part of your experience throughout the night. The view with its sunsets is exquisite and is one of the many things that make our venue so charming. Our Banquet venue can take up to 230 guests comfortably with a dance floor and comes with beautiful wrought iron chairs and cushions. All our venues are fully air-conditioned and no draping is needed in our venues.
VIP HALL : (MIN 50 – MAX 70 GUESTS)
Our beautifully secluded and quaint VIP Venue is located against the Bronberg Mountain and surrounded by the most breath-taking scenery and picturesque sunsets. The venue is fully air-conditioned and can take up to 70 guests comfortably with a dance floor.
RECEPTION VENUE INCLUDES :
- Welcoming area after your Ceremony in either the Courtyard / Garden Area
- Fairy lights in banqueting hall around 2 pillars
- Wrought iron chairs and cushions (no chair covers needed)
- Round banqueting tables with Diep in die Berg standard round table cloths (off white / silver stripes)
- Long / Rectangular tables – Subject to availability and number of guests (excludes rectangular table cloths)
- White St Andrews Underplates
- Standard white linen napkins
- Diep in die Berg alternative Underplates (subject to availability and number of guests / quantities to be discussed with Coordinator)
- Wrought iron table numbers (1-25)
- St Tropez cutlery, St Andrews crockery and standard glassware
- Barmen included (1 per 50 guests)
- Fully equipped bar
- Fireplace and air-conditioning system (cooling & heating)
- Supervisor on duty during your wedding
- Backup Generator starts up automatically in the event of a general power failure
- Congas (firewood on request at R270.00 per conga)
- Gas Heaters during Winter
- Secure parking
- Transport from parking area to venue entrance
- Disability parking available behind chapel and by venue
SERVICE STAFF INCLUDES :
- 1 Waiter per 30 guests for seated functions & 1 waiter per 50 guests for cocktail functions
- 1 Barmen per 50 guests included (maximum of 3 barmen’s per bar)
- Dedicated waiters for tables available on request at an additional charge of R110.00 per hour per waiter for a minimum of 6 hours Waiters & Barmen’s cut off times are as per venue cut off times and overtime fees will apply
WEDDING PLANNER / COORDINATOR INCLUDED :
The role of the wedding planner is to bring elegance, quality & personal attention to the planning of your wedding including her vast experience, from the first meeting to the perfectly orchestrated wedding day.
- Advice and assistance with the selection of your flowers, décor, photographer etc from our preferred suppliers list
- Contact person between your own suppliers and Diep in die Berg
- Delivery & collection of items quoted on by Diep in die Berg only, excludes own arranged decorations
- Obtaining quotes and liaison between the bridal couple and the service providers
- Full sample table with various options (Flowers to be charged at an additional cost from the florist)
- Setup of chapel & reception venue on the wedding day, excluding flower setup
- Assist & advise with menu selections
- On the wedding day, a dedicated coordinator will orchestrate the event to ensure that everything runs smoothly & according to your specifications
COMPLIMENTARY HONEYMOON SUITE :
- Complimentary, offsite, honeymoon suite for the bridal couple will be available only on the night of the wedding which includes bed & breakfast
- A list of honeymoon suites to choose from will be provided by your Coordinator. Please note that the guesthouse’s standard terms and conditions will apply and you are most welcome to arrange for early check-ins for your own account.
- Guesthouses availability cannot be guaranteed, thus should the selected honeymoon suite be fully booked prior to your wedding day, an alternative guesthouse will be arranged by our Wedding Planner.