Included in Seasonal Package:
- Fully air-conditioned Chapel.
- Oasis filtered water with fresh mint to be served on arrival outside chapel.
- Wrought iron chairs with cushions in chapel (no chair covers needed).
- Wedding ceremony rehearsal – depending on availability of venue. To be confirmed with your coordinator.
- Chapel Décor includes: (chapel décor only included for a minimum of 70 guests)
- Decorated entrance pillars with ivy.
- 10 x Isle stands decorated with a ribbon, white gerbera and white pillar candles.
- Decorated front pillars with ivy.
- 2x Large tuscan urns with white flower arrangements.
- Register table with unity candles.
- Fresh mixed rose petals in isle.
- Confetti stands filled with fresh rose petals.
- Wedding ceremony PA system and microphone facility.
- Ceremony cushions.
Should your wedding be the only wedding for that day, you have the option of removing the chapel décor from your package and you will then be responsible for your own chapel decorations at your own cost. Discounted amount to be confirmed on request.
- Choice of Standard Plated or Buffet Menu (January - April 2013, September – December 2013 & May, August 2013 package only).
- Choice of Special Winter Buffet Menu (June, July 2013 package only).
- Welcome drink area (Banquet 1 – Gazebo or Banquet 2 – Courtyard).
- Welcome drink: A choice between a juice, a sherry or a Brutal Fruit (135ml in champagne glass) per person.
- Fully air-conditioned Banqueting hall (no draping needed in venue).
- Fairy lights in banqueting hall around 2 pillars.
- Round banqueting tables with wrought iron chairs and cushions (no chaircovers needed).
- Off white tablecloth.
- Off white linen napkins.
- White St Andrews underplates.
- Wrought iron table numbers (1-18).
- St Tropez cutlery, St Andrews crockery and standard glassware.
- DJ station (table with tablecloth included at back of venue).
- Cake Table.
- Gift Table.
- Bridal Table (2 – 6 guests).
- Service waiters included, 1 per 2-3 tables.
- Barmen included (1 per 50 guests).
- Fully equipped bar.
- Fireplace and air-conditioning system (cooling & heating).
- Supervisor on duty during your wedding.
- Complementary honeymoon-suite for the bridal couple with breakfast included.
- Secure parking.
- Wedding Planner: The role of the wedding planner is to bring elegance, quality & personal attention to the planning of your wedding including her vast experience, from the first meeting to the perfectly orchestrated wedding day.
Services of the wedding planner:
- Advice and assistance with the selection of your flowers, décor, photographer etc from our preferred suppliers list.
- Contact person between your own suppliers and Diep in die Berg.
- Delivery & collection of items quoted on by Diep in die Berg only, excludes own arranged decorations.
- Obtaining quotes and liaison between the bridal couple and the service providers.
- Full sample table with various options.
- Setup of chapel & reception venue on the wedding day.
- Assist & advice with the menu selections.
- On the wedding day a dedicated coordinator will orchestrate the event to ensure that everything runs smoothly & according to your specifications.